Last updated July 2020
IPC Print Ltd are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Our policy therefore, is to:
• Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our
decision making and activities.
• Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible
• Minimise energy and water use within our buildings and processes in order to
conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
• As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to
• Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may
affect their work.
• Continue to develop a ‘recycle or reuse' culture within the organisation
• Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental
hazards develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response
programmes. Inclusive to this is our waste ink recycling commitment where 100%
of our waste ink is collected and recycled.